Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Welcome to Online Pre-Registration!
Our patients now have the ability to pre-register online. We want to make preparing for your hospital visit-whether it's to have a child, or a mammogram-as simple and stress-free as possible.
Who can Pre-Register?
- Patients with a procedure already scheduled
- OB/Maternity patients who would like to pre-register for Labor and Delivery
- Patients who need to request a screening mammography appointment
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours before your visit to the hospital to allow adequate time for processing your information.
Patients & Visitors
- General Information
- Where to Go When You Arrive
- What to Bring
- What Not to Bring
- Where to Park
- Visiting Hours
- Waiting Room Locations
- Privacy Practices
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Sponsorship Request
- Understanding Billing and Charges
- Patient Portal
- Third Party Applications
- LifePoint Health National Quality Leader