Experiencing a life-threatening emergency right now? Call 911
Our Emergency Department is open to accept patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The average ER wait times are routinely under 30 minutes to see our physician.
The Emergency Department at Southern Tennessee Regional Health System provides a full range of emergency medical care. Our ER Team is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with specialists in emergency medicine who are trained to provide excellence emergency care. All of our emergency services physicians are board certified.
Our Registered Nurses are trained in
- Basic Life Support Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support Certified
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Services include but not limited to:
- Cardiac Stabilization
- Stroke Stabilization
- Orthopedic Injury Treatment
- Workman’s Compensation Injuries